The Mother of all Add-ins
Add-in Central is a Windows Home Server add-in and service designed to help you discover and track useful add-ins right from within the Windows Home Server Console. Enhance your Windows Home Server experience by browsing for add-ins by category, keyword, or even by community rated popularity. Useful summaries, screen-shots, and documentation links are provided to help guide your search. Once you’ve located an add-in that looks interesting, Add-in Central can automatically download it to your home server and help you along with a hassle-free installation process.
- Browse for add-ins by category, keyword, or by community rated popularity.
- Powerful search feature that will allow you to search by author and name.
- Detailed add-in information ranging from descriptions with full-size screenshots to add-in requirements and support links.
- Automatic download and zip extraction of many supported add-ins.
- Simplified add-in installation and one-click add-in update functionality: uninstalls the old version prior to installing the new version of an add-in automatically.
- Seamless Windows Home Server Console integration: conveniently rate add-ins directly from inside of the WHS console and more.
- Optimized for performance using clever client-side caching.
- Anonymous operation ensures no identifiable information is being transmitted.
- Easy to use customizable user settings and preferences.