Instafy: Stats for Instagram (Version 2.5)
Kudos to you! Your Instagram artwork is amazing and beloved by many. As your following grows, you’ll want to know what style of visual flair drives your “loves” and “likes”. With Instafy, you can easily gather useful statistics to gauge how strong your artwork is trending; useful if you wish to cater content to drive maximum praise, or experiment with visual styles to diversify your repertoire. From cute animal pics to abstract works of “what?” you can amaze and inspire with confidence!
Seed your creativity and show-off with pride!
Instafy enables you to create beautiful graphical Instagram statistics, and to show off your Most Popular Images by summarizing them into a collage using your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® which then can be shared with friends via Instagram, Email, and iMessage.
- A real-time snapshot of your Instagram activity
- “Most Popular Badge” highlights your top five images with total likes and comments for social bragging
- “Most Popular Collage” arranges your highest trending images at a glance, with 6 collage layouts to choose from
- “Facebook Profile Cover Collage” generates a hero banner of your most popular Instagram media
- “Popular Tags Tool” aggregates trending #tags for easy copy and paste to heighten exposure of your Instagram media
- Show-off your stats and share results directly via Instagram, photo library, or Email
- Gain valuable insight to polish your Instagram presence
Commonly Asked Question
I have downloaded the app but I’m having trouble launching the app?
Answer: If you are having problems launching a newly purchased application from iTunes then try following troubleshooting steps outlined by Apple – “Troubleshooting applications purchased from the App Store”
I accidentally deleted my copy of the application. Can I get it back without paying?
Answer: To redownload the Instafy application to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad: Make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the original purchase. Locate the application and click the “Buy app” button or tap the price on the device. A prompt will appear – “You have already purchased this item. To download it again for free select OK”. Click OK to continue with the download.
Will you be making a version for (or will it run on) my mobile device (Android, Blackberry, Palm, Nokia, Windows Mobile…) or computer (Windows, Mac OS, Linux…)?
Answer: We are currently working on making the iPhone experiences as solid as possible. Only then will we consider other platforms.
Still got a problem?
If you are still experiencing a problem with Instafy or if you would like to contact us for any other reason please fill out our online form on our contact us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Instafy uses Instagram’s public API. Instafy is not affiliated with or endorsed in any way by Instagram™ or their affiliates. Instafy does not have any business relationship with Facebook™.
- Facebook Profile Cover Collage
- Improved Performance
- iOS 8 Support
- XPopular Tags Tool
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
- iOS 7.0 support
- Revamped presentation
- iOS 6.0 support
- Social sharing – post badges and collages to Facebook and Twitter
- Quick Stats Dashboard
- NEW “My Stats Badges”
- UI Improvements and performance enhancements
- Most Popular badge
- Bugfixes and performance enhancements
- Improved user interface graphics
- Awesome Badge
- Additional layouts to “Most Popular Collage”